Neeti Shastra is organising a 2 day workshop for law students in India to accelerate your career growth and help you navigate through your options.
In these sessions, we will be discussing:
– How to write research papers, and the importance of publications
– Perks of participating in moots, mediation competitions etc
– Writing your CV and CL (with and without any legal experience)
– How to structure internships during law school
– LinkedIn and it’s importance today
– Earning opportunities for law students before graduating
– Available career options – conventional and unconventional, and the salary you can expect
– Securing PPOs and jobs in top tier firms
– Hiring process of law firms and companies
Both days will end with a detailed Q&A round with the audience.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN –
Rahul and Parishkriti, the Founders of Neeti Shastra, have extensively recruited on behalf of hundreds of law firms, chambers, companies and lawyers.
This makes them an expert on the hiring processes and recruitment.
They have also accelerated the career growth of 3,000+ lawyers to help them secure their dream jobs and internships.
They are actively involved in the legal industry to help lawyers and law firms market themselves and generate clients for their practice.
Date: 23rd and 24th September
Timings: 11 AM – 1 PM
Price: Rs 499
To register, fill this form: https://forms.gle/
By Parishkriti Atri
Parishkriti is a lawyer and an entrepreneur who loves creating content. In her free time, she loves napping and gorging on chinese food.