1. Using the LinkedIn search feature to find new firms/organizations
2. Becoming more visible to enable recruiters to reach out to you
3. What recruiters see in the back end of LinkedIn when looking for qualified candidates
4. Optimizing your LinkedIn profile
5. How to ask for a job reference and job search hacks
6. Leveraging LinkedIn for interview preparation and research
7. Marketing and social media tactics to draw more traffic to your LinkedIn profile
8. Effective networking beyond hi/hellos
9. Researching and finding new opportunities
– A video-recorded review with our suggestions for improvement of your LinkedIn profile for the first 10 people who register. [Worth Rs 1,800]
Date: 10th December, 2023
Time: 6 PM – 8 PM
Details: This is a live workshop, and no recordings will be shared. The payment is non refundable.
If you have any questions about the workshop please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If the recipient already has a Premium subscription, or has used a free trial within the past 12 months, LinkedIn won’t consider them eligible to claim the free trial. LinkedIn’s terms apply.
By Parishkriti Atri
Parishkriti is a lawyer and an entrepreneur who loves creating content. In her free time, she loves napping and gorging on chinese food.