As updated on 24th November, 2022.
Your privacy is important to Neeti Shastra. It is our policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulations regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, www.neetishastra.com, and other sites we own and operate.
Personal Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Phone number
– Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
– Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We might also collect information about how users access and use the Service. This Usage Data may include information like the Internet Protocol address (IP address) of your PC, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of those visits, the length of time spent on those pages, and other data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are small data files that websites send and store on your device. They contain a small amount of information and may contain an unidentified unique identifier.
Use of Data
Neeti Shastra uses the collected data for various purposes:
– To provide and maintain our Service
– To notify you about changes to our Service
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
– To provide customer support
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
– To monitor the usage of our Service
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues
– To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
– a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
– third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms
– our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
– our existing or potential agents or business partners
– sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
– courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
– third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to your third parties to collect and process data
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links To Other Sites
There is a chance that our service will link to websites we do not control. A link from a third party will take you to their website if you click on it. We advise you to carefully read the privacy statement on every website you visit. The content, privacy practices, or other policies of any third-party websites or services are beyond our control and responsibility.
Anyone under the age of 18 (referred to as “Children”) is not targeted by our service.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. Please get in touch with us if you’re a parent or legal guardian and you know that your kids have given us personal information. We take efforts to erase the data from our servers if we learn that we have obtained Personal Data from children without first obtaining their parents’ consent.
Special Note to International Users
Neeti Shastra is in India. If you are a user accessing Neeti Shastra from any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from India’s laws, please be advised that through your continued use of Neeti Shastra, which are governed by Indian law, you are transferring your personal information to India and you expressly consent to that transfer and consent to be governed by Indian law for these purposes.