Terms & Conditions
As updated on 27th December, 2022.
Terms and Conditions
Throughout the site (www.neetishastra.com), the terms “Neeti Shastra”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Neeti Shastra.
Neeti Shastra offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the User/Client, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our Service and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
These Terms and Conditions shall form a contract between the User and the Founders of Neeti Shastra which define the scope of engagement and the services to be rendered.
Neeti Shastra reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the website services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without any notice/notices to anybody/Individual/Corporate/Agent/Firm or any other legal entity.
PAID CAREER SERVICES
- CV and CL Services
- Resume + Cover Letter Review (45 Minutes)
Includes a review of the User’s CV and cover letter with proper feedback for each section and sharing of a unique, recruiter-approved format.
- CV Drafting+ Consultation Call (30 Minutes)
Includes a consultation call to understand the skill sets of the User and gain missing information. Post the call, the draft will be shared with the User within 7 business days. The final draft is conditional on the User providing requisite details as asked during the consultation, the maximum time for which is 7 business days from the consultation date. Without furnishing such details, no draft would be sent.
- LinkedIn Services
- LinkedIn Insights (60 Minutes)
Includes detailed consultation into marketing techniques, feedback on current profile, hacks and tips to gain followers and generate leads, conduct job/internship search etc.
- LinkedIn Transformation + Consultation Call (30 Minutes)
Includes a consultation call to understand the skill sets of the User and gain missing information and passwords etc. Post the call, the optimized profile will be shared with the User within 7 business days. The final draft of the Profile is conditional on the User providing requisite details as asked during the consultation, the maximum time for which is 7 business days from the consultation date. Without furnishing such details, no draft would be sent.
- Career And Growth Services
- Career Mentorship (45 minutes)
Includes a discussion where the User may ask career- related questions and the Mentor shall be responding to these questions. This discussion will be in Q and A format and will be led by the User only. These questions will pertain to the specific topics mentioned by the User in the Questionnaire.
- Interview Prep (45 minutes)
Includes a discussion where the Mentor will be preparing the User for 10 most commonly asked HR questions as per the Mentor’s discretion. The User may also ask interview and salary related questions.
- Boss Lawyer Programme (BLP)
This is a 5 weeks customised mentorship programme where all coaching sessions are 1:1 consultations. These sessions will be held as per mutually available timings. Timings once confirmed and a session once scheduled, may only change under the following circumstances:
- If an E – mail is sent at least 30 hours prior to the session with a valid reason for change and
- If the Mentor is available at the new timings.
If you purchase any of Neeti Shastra’s paid Services, you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes. We do not store your billing information (e.g. credit card details or any banking passwords)
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. All descriptions or pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of Neeti Shastra. We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The platform for the session(s) will be Zoom. Either mentor shall take the session as per availability (Ms. Parishkriti or Mr. Rahul)
- All services except the BLP (Boss Lawyer Programme) are one – time services. Any early consultations, and/or additional drafts and revisions will be on a paid basis.
- All sessions and consultations are recorded for personal use only. The User is said to consent to such recording upon payment.
- Neeti Shastra reserves the right to use the User’s testimonial, recordings and any other information provided by the User on their social media and/or website for promotional purposes.
- The one – time services are NON – REFUNDABLE under any circumstance.
Consultation Date and Time
After completing the payment on our website, you will automatically receive a confirmation email which will include the process for scheduling and choosing the consultation date via an external website. You are requested to check the e-mail immediately and choose a convenient slot for yourself. (Except the Boss Lawyer Programme- BLP which will be held as per mutual convenience)
In case you do not receive any e-mail, you are advised to send an e-mail at email@example.com within 3 business days of payment.
If you fail to schedule a consultation within 14 calendar days, the service will be terminated from our side and no refunds will be given.Neeti Shastra may send email reminders to complete the steps and schedule a call for a maximum of 3 times only.
Neeti Shastra does not allow rescheduling of a session confirmed by the User.However, under special circumstances, Neeti Shastra may allow rescheduling of a missed session. That will only be done upon payment of a fine of Rs 500 to compensate for the loss of a missed slot. The decision to allow rescheduling in the first place is entirely at Neeti Shastra’s discretion.
If your questions and queries are not answered through the session due to any reason, you can choose to pay an additional amount of Rs 500 for a 30 minutes extension. Without the additional payment, time of the session cannot be extended.
If you have purchased a one-time service from us (for example, CV and CL Review) and wish to get an additional review after incorporating all our suggestions, Neeti Shastra may do so on the receipt of a satisfactory audio/video testimonial. While we charge extra for follow ups, we would be happy to provide a brief review again via e-mail to our valued Users. Please send the testimonial through an e-mail and convey your request for an additional review.
Any revision or consultation post that will be on a paid basis.
The fee paid for Neeti Shastra’s paid services are non- refundable as a general rule.
Neeti Shastra offers a money – back guarantee ONLY for the Boss Lawyer Programme (BLP). If you are not satisfied with the consultations, you may be eligible for a 30% reimbursement within 14 calendar days of your purchase.
After the 14 – day period you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund.
The refund will be issued only in the following cases:
- You should have attended all the consultations (held till that time) as per the scheduled timings. This will not be applicable to rescheduled meetings.
- You should have submitted all the tasks assigned, within the allotted deadline (assigned till that time), and have to be proper, according to the instructions.
The power to issue a refund rests with Neeti Shastra and its Founders only. If any activity is found to be suspicious or unethical, Neeti Shastra reserves the right to not issue any refunds.
Any refunds shall be issued within 60 days of the final decision.
The Curriculum Vitae/Resume provided by the User shall remain the Intellectual Property of the User. However, the User shall not have the right to sell, share or display the methods and/or corrections provided by Neeti Shastra on Social media and/or for commercial purposes.
For the purpose of this Agreement, Conﬁdential Information shall mean:
- The personal information of the User mentioned in the Curriculum Vitae/Resume. This may also mean any information distinctively declared as conﬁdential by the User.
- The documents provided by Neeti Shastra including their personal suggestions and comments.
- Any other information shared during the course of engagement.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- All the above-mentioned conﬁdential information shall not be disclosed by either of the Parties to third parties and shall continue to be in force even after the termination of this Contract.
The above services are said to be terminated as per the discretion of the Founders-
- When Neeti Shastra has completed their services for which the payment was done.
- The User may terminate the service(s) at any time, upon prior written notice to Neeti Shastra via an email. If the User misses the session, no additional session shall be scheduled in lieu of the same.
- When it has been more than 14 calendar days and no response has been given by the User via email, at any step of the service. Neeti Shastra may send email reminders a maximum of 3 times only.
- If the User acts in a rude, disrespectful or unacceptable manner towards our Founders.
The payment in any case mentioned or not mentioned is non-refundable and the User is liable to pay the whole amount without prejudice.
Neeti Shastra is not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Certain contents and services may include materials from third-parties, for example Razorpay.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
MUTUAL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- Neeti Shastra warrants that all Services and Deliverables are based on their own personal experiences and doesn’t guarantee an internship or a job. Likewise, Neeti Shastra warrants that the suggestions provided by the Founders are subjective opinions and shouldn’t be constituted as legal advice. Thorough diligence should be exercised by the User.
- Both User and Neeti Shastra represent and warrant that each Party has full power, authority and right to execute and deliver this Agreement, has full power and authority to perform its obligations under this Agreement, and has taken all necessary action to authorize the execution and delivery of this Agreement. No other consents are necessary to enter into or perform this Agreement.
- The User warrants that they wish to seek Neeti Shastra’s services honestly and shall not share the same to a competitive organization/company in any manner.
- The User warrants that they will not provide services or invest in organizations that replicate the services of Neeti Shastra in any manner.
- All views shared by Neeti Shastra are based on their past experiences. They may or may not be universally applicable. While Neeti Shastra helps in improving the User’s applications, there are no guarantees provided of interview call, job offer, etc as they are governed by external parameters not in the control of Neeti Shastra.
COMMENTS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example feedback) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, review, feedback, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You agree that all information provided to us will be truthful. You are solely responsible for any comments/inputs you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
The Parties to Agreement, in entering to Contract, does not in any way, create an employer- employee relationship. The User and Neeti Shastra agree that Neeti Shastra remains an independent contractor and is not bound by the User’s employment rules and regulations.
DISPUTES AND LAW
The terms of Agreement and the rights of the Parties hereto shall be governed exclusively by the laws of India regarding its conflicts of law provisions.
Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be resolved through mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the dispute shall be resolved through binding arbitration consisting of one arbitrator as decided by Neeti Shastra.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties hereto with respect the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings and agreements of the Parties.
No supplement, modification or amendment of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing by both of the Parties.
Neither Party shall be deemed to have waived any provision of this Agreement or the exercise of any rights held under this Agreement unless such waiver is made expressly and in writing. Waiver by either Party of a breach or violation of any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent or other breach or violation.
Neeti Shastra is not responsible for the quality, safety, or reliability of its Services. Neeti Shastra makes no representation or warranty about the services, including that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and provide the Services (including content and information) on an “as is” and “as available” basis to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Neeti Shastra disclaim any implied or statutory warranty, including any implied warranty of title, accuracy of data, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
NON – LIABILITY CLAUSE
Neeti Shastra is not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service, including, but not limited to: (i) your use of or your inability to use our Site or our Services; (ii) delays or disruptions in our Site or our Services; (iii) your reliance on the quality, accuracy, or reliability of job postings, recommendations, and feedback (including their content), Composite Information, or metrics found on, used on, or made available through the Neeti Shastra Site; and (iv) your need to modify practices, content, or behavior as a result of changes to the Terms of Service.
If any provision of Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions shall not be affected and shall continue to be valid, legal and enforceable as though the invalid, illegal or unenforceable parts had not been included in Agreement.
In view of the same, the terms and conditions mentioned above are acknowledged and accepted by the User and Neeti Shastra as and when the payment is made by the User.
Questions about the Terms, contact us at:
Business Address: Shree Ganesh Apartment, Patparganj, New Delhi- 92