LinkedIn Optimization and Personal Branding by Neeti Shastra
LinkedIn has over 82 million users in India, with about 24% growth within the last year.
Please fill this form to register for the workshop: https://forms.gle/
It’s the fastest growing social Media platform for employers and networking with professionals.
As per statistics, On a weekly basis, 5,00,000 active jobs and more than 50,000 skills are added to their profiles by members to showcase their proficiencies to prospective clients, fellow professionals, or potential employers.
Then do we even need to explain why LinkedIn is THE place to be if you’re a young generation lawyer looking to make your mark?
With so many founders, partners and associates of the biggest firms and companies on LinkedIn, this is the place to be to create your own brand image and be taken seriously!
SOME MORE ADVANTAGES OF BEING ACTIVE ON LINKEDIN-
1) Getting to create your own networking community, be it with law students of your own age or professionals with years of experience.
2) Source of searching for genuine internships and jobs.
3) Actively posting on LinkedIn will make others see you as a credible person with knowledge to share- Ultimately can land you with offers without even looking for one.
4) Multiple freelancing opportunities.
5) Staying updated with the latest news of your dream organisations.
WHAT WE CAN GUIDE YOU WITH-
1) Generate optimized content to ensure you appear on the radar of headhunters and recruiters.
2) Fully optimised LinkedIn Profile– Users with fully complete profiles are 40x more likely to receive opportunities via LinkedIn.
3) Show you how your profile looks to a Recruiter when you apply via “Easy Apply” directly on LinkedIn.
4) Networking & reaching out to potential employers.
5) Job/Internship Search.
6) Personal branding for a niche subject.
7) Studying and seeking inspiration from relevant profiles.
1) Content writing tips and use of buzzworthy keywords.
2) A list of 10 relevant topics for you that you can immediately start posting about. (based on the form you filled)
Answers to some questions you may have–
1) No recordings of the session will be provided. (because its BORING, college classes nhi h yeh)
2) No certificates. (Because this is for your own learning!)
3) No refunds in any case. Please understand, it takes a lot of time to schedule sessions and create content customised as per your interest areas.
4) Zoom will be the platform for this session.
ABOUT THE SESSION
Date: 5th February/6th February (depending on the number of candidates)
Time: 8-9 PM
There will be no more than 5 people in the session. We will also individually share your profiles on the screen and guide you through the changes. (Slots will be provided on first-come basis)
For all these amazing deliverables, you will only have to pay an amount of Rs 699.
The google form will help us best understand your skill sets and your needs and to customise the session accordingly! Please fill this form to register: https://forms.gle/
Looking forward to meeting you lovelies!